Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Birthday Blessings

I'd like to feature my sister Patsy's artwork here in celebration of my birthday this month!




I thank God for the happy surprise I had the morning of my special day. Three of my closest friends came by and bought me a healthy breakfast. Whole wheat bread, cranberry juice, soy milk, fruits, granola bars and whole lot of loving! Thanks dearest friends!

She made this not knowing it was going to land with me! Wow what a surprise! It's entitled a Pocketful of Miracles. You can visit her blog at Heartworks She makes such wonderful things and she's also so supportive of my blogging! Thanks Patsy! :)




Comments

  1. What a sweet piece! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and Happy belated Birthday. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. very nice and fresh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more