Feature

Consoling the heart of Jesus

Good Friday meditation drawing  When Saint Therese was a little girl she had a prayer card with a painting of Jesus imprisoned in his cell looking at a single flower. This single flower was the source of his consolation. Saint Therese from those moments wished to be that flower providing comfort to our Lord throughout her life.

Look Hoot Flew In

A wonderful surprise flew in the other day.  It was my prize from the UK which took a long time getting here.  It's Mr.Wonderful Owl!  Thank you so much Jehenisus for this generous prize!   I'm forever grateful!  Do visit her blog for more delightful thoughts and things.






 I hastily introduced Mr. Owl to my hatless Swarovski snowman from ages past.  They got on very well together as you can see!






Here's a picture of the owl's bottom (sorry Mr. Owl) since I couldn't get over the nice crystal effect.




Even before he arrived in the mail, I've been sketching owls upon owls.  These feathered friends remind me about seeking wisdom in this life.



If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. - James 1:5


Here are some of my digitally drawn ones.



For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.





All these owls remind me that it is the month many of you are graduating!  Congratulations all!  Don't forget to celebrate it with gusto!  


At work, my brother made a nice owl bank that's been doing pretty well in the shops.  Isn't he just adorable?  More details about it can be found here.


The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise. - Psalm 111:10



*If you wish to use any of the images in your website, you may (for personal use only) but please put a link back to me.  Thank you!




http://www.jumptandem.net/

Comments

  1. Lucky you!!! You must have done something good to be rewarded

    By the way, if it is not too much to ask, may I invite you to join my blog giveaway. I'm giving away a free scrapbooking software

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more