Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Youth on the Move

"Whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out his special favor on me." - 1 Corinthians 15:10


God truly gives grace to those who seek Him.  I found that out when we held an art workshop for 70 or so college students last June 2.  Without much sleep (due to fundraising work), we needed to conceptualize a workshop in a few days as well as gather materials for the outcome.

The day came and we didn't really know what to expect.  

My sister Patsy gave a presentation on creativity then I demo'd some easy techniques to fill up a big area.  You could see the participants were raring to go.  Their task, create 2 giant murals to be displayed at the congress.  Each table contained a body part and a reflection bible passage about the youth.  Some participants got their own bibles and looked the verse up.  They then started expressing their response through art.


.  Some started slow and some started working right away.  Here are some shots of the day.











 









In projects such as these you never know what to the final outcome will be.  Sorry I didn't take a full shot (it was sooo big).  I really liked how both Giant Man and Giant Lady turned out.  When hearts and mind set out to do something together, something beautiful is sure to come out!

Comments

posts you might like

Show more