Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

It's Raining Again

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants." Deuteronomy 32:2


Dear Friends,


It's been raining in Manila for the past 4 days now and some of us are in over our heads!





PHOTO: REUTERS, Romeo Ranoco


It is a big blessing that my Dad chose a home for us high on a hill so he says if we get flooded, the whole Manila will be underwater already!

Still despite our safety, one cannot help but think of the thousands being stranded in their homes, some getting caught in their cars and makeshift refugee shelters.  They badly need our help.



It is still raining as I type so please say a prayer for the rains to stop and the rainbows to come!

Thank you!

Comments

posts you might like

Show more