Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Alabaster Jar





I once encountered a little boy selling precious stones.  I had never seen alabaster before so I bought an egg-shaped one.  It reminded me of a woman (of ill repute) who gave her all to Jesus.

This woman didn't care how people thought of her.  How they whispered behind her back.  How they gossiped about her mistakes and failures.  She was bold enough to go uninvited to the home of a prominent man.  

She had probably heard Jesus speak about love, forgiveness, and to cast one's burdens on Him.

She knew how out of place she was and she humbled herself, kissing Jesus' feet and wiping them with her tears and hair.  

She was judged for it even by Jesus'  own apostles.  They said what she did was a waste.

As low as she saw herself, Jesus exalted her deeds. 

"Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven—for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.” Luke 7

"Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her."  





Comments

posts you might like

Show more