Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Jesus' Names


Jesus has over 200 names in the bible.  Isn't that just mind-blowing?  


My favorite is Emmanuel as it means "God with us".  The creator of the universe is with you.  He is with me.  In fact, people probably think I'm from the nuthouse because I often "chat" with God while I'm driving.  I tell Him what I feel (and trust me, it isn't always good) and He tells me how to look at it.  Oftentimes I would complain about something (which He patiently listens to) and and after seeing what He is telling me about that issue, I feel it's a blessing after all! 


Names are so important in bible times as well as the present time.  I'm so glad my name is Christina as I get to have the Bread of Life's name up there too!  I feel serious about it too as anyone bearing that precious name cannot at all be unchristian! 


What's your favorite name of Jesus? 

Comments

posts you might like

Show more